Websites have changed from static online brochures to dynamic tools used to communicate with your audience.
It used to be enough to have an online presence. Simply having a web presence was enough to draw customers to the store.
But it was impossible for the business to make any changes without involving a web developer. Web content got stale and customers did not come back. Many businesses resorted to paying a lot of money for SEO services that artificially inflated the search results and temporarily made the sites popular again.
Three factors made a big differences in the way we use websites today:
- Technology advanced and websites can be experienced mobile and on varying screen sizes
- We expect to interact digitally with a business online
- Search engines compete for users by improving search algorithms and punishing “black-hat” SEO tactics
Today’s websites are modern tools used to share information, inform clients about the newest offerings, sell goods and share your interests.
[box size=”large” border=”full”]BlueBird Business Consulting is committed to delivering the best tools to reach your goals.[/box]
A dynamic web presence requires the ability to make changes easily and economically.
For this very reason we have chosen the world’s largest CRM tool: WordPress
WordPress gives us the ability to:
- Create websites with any desired functionality
- Utilize a vast number of tools for design, SEO, social sharing….
- Provide you with the opportunity to update any website content on your site
- Change the appearance of your website if required
- Create websites that adjust dynamically to any screen size
- Train you